Wondering if you need to strengthen your pelvic floor, but not sure where to start? This webinar is for you!!
Join Sara Reardon, PT, DPT, WCS and Jessica Reale, PT, DPT, WCS as we discuss:
- The anatomy and function of the pelvic floor muscles
- How to determine if you have pelvic floor underactivity (weakness)
- Strategies to start connecting with your pelvic floor
- What's the deal with Kegels? Should everyone do them & how often?
- How to use your pelvic floor muscles within your normal exercise program
- Identifying when you need to seek additional help from a physician or pelvic health PT.
[The content of this course is educational in nature and does not replace seeing a pelvic health therapist for in-person assessment and treatment.]