If you are a healthcare professional who is working with pregnant individuals, and you want to better help your patients prepare for birth, this class was built for YOU!
Join Sara Reardon, PT, DPT, WCS and Jessica Reale PT, DPT, WCS on Tuesday 6/28 at 7pm CST/ 8pm EST for this 90-minute practical class, where you'll get all the tips, exercises, and treatment strategies you need to get started!
This class will help you:
- Understand current birth practices and challenges (and especially why this matters for your patient!)
- Build robust home programs for your patients during their 3rd trimester, to help them optimize pelvic mobility and coordination.
- Feel comfortable educating your patients in building their preferences for labor and birth.
- Structure your treatment sessions to help your patients learn movement and breathing strategies for the first and second stage of labor.
- Optimize the way you teach pelvic floor muscle coordination, pushing mechanics, perineal massage, and more!
You will also receive BONUSES including patient education handouts for perineal massage and exercises, as well as resource pages to understand some of the current research on this topic.
Can't make it to the LIVE class? No problem! Register today, and you will have access to the recording online!